- Avoiding Guardianship Litigation with Carefully Considered Powers of Attorney
- Power of Attorney for Personal Care
- Continuing Power of Attorney
- November is #OBAMakeAWill Month
- Why Do Some People Sign Two Wills?
- Do you own a family business?
- Do you have RRSPs, TFSAs, RRIFs or Life Insurance?
- Is this your second marriage and do you have children from your first marriage?
- What is probate?
- What is probate tax?
- Record keeping
- What is the Estate Information Return?
- Testamentary charitable giving
- Continuing Power of Attorney for Property
- Spousal trust
Seven estate planning tips for spouses
Dependant Support claim
- Testamentary freedom
- Spence v BMO Trust Co.
- Testamentary trusts
- Digital assets