416.224.1996 ext. 246
Assistant: Laurie Sta. Ana, ext. 205
Victoria practises Corporate & Commercial Law, Intellectual Property, Real Estate and Employment Law. Her clients include entrepreneurs, start-ups and small business owners. Victoria takes a keen interest in supporting women, and is a champion for female-led businesses.
Victoria enjoys assisting her clients in many diverse areas, including:
- Business Structures and Organization (Incorporations, Sole Proprietorships, Partnerships)
- Contract Drafting and Review (Distribution Agreements, Business Contracts, Waivers, Media Releases)
- Intellectual Property and Brand Protection (Trademarks, Copyright)
- Real Estate (Residential Transactions, Commercial Transactions, Commercial Leasing)
- Employment (Employment Contracts, Policies, Severance Packages)
University of Windsor, Windsor Law – Juris Doctor
- At Windsor Law, Victoria was a member of the inaugural Oxford International Intellectual Property Moot team and a Student Caseworker with the Law, Technology and Entrepreneurship Clinic. She was also the founder of the Hellenic Students of Windsor Law, and a copy editor for the Windsor Review of Legal and Social Issues. In 2014, she was awarded the Justice Andromache Karakatsanis Student Scholarship.
University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College – Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
- While attending the University of Toronto, Victoria served as Editor-in-Chief of The Mike Newspaper and a copy editor of The Varsity. At Convocation, she was the recipient of The Marina Santin Award.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Lawyer – Law Society of Ontario, called 2016
- Member, Board of Directors – Hellenic Canadian Lawyers’ Association
- Member – Ontario Bar Association
- Member – Make Lemonade
Victoria on LinkedIn