ADR @ SGR — Alternative Dispute Resolution at Stancer, Gossin, Rose LLP:
- business disputes (including shareholder remedies and partnership issues)
- construction law
- contractual issues
- corporate-commercial disputes
- debt and mortgage enforcement
- employment law
- estate litigation
- family law, including separation, divorce, custody, access and support issues (Eric Gossin)
- human rights
- insurance matters, including disability claims
- motor vehicle accidents (Eric Gossin and Raymond Stancer only)
- personal injury (non-MVA) — including slips and falls, and product liability
- professional fee disputes — including assessments of legal accounts
- professional negligence
- real property (houses & condos), including neighbour and boundary disputes, real estate transaction issues and commercial tenancies
- Small Claims Court matters (Raymond Stancer)
Eric Gossin also offers tailor-made Arbitration and Mediation-Arbitration services.
Mitchell Rose and Eric Gossin are also Settlement Counsel, lawyers who focus on dispute resolution through negotiation.
Our Toronto mediators will host your mediation at our North York location free of rental charge*. We will also travel off-site, including to your offices or any Toronto area facilities. In addition, we regularly travel throughout Southern Ontario to provide cost-effective mediation and arbitration services to areas outside of the GTA**.
Eric Gossin was featured in AdvocateDaily for his wide legal range mediation practice. Click here to read more.
Join Eric Gossin on February 7, 2018 from 2:30-4:30 p.m. for Neuroscience in ADR: Strategies for Responding to Neurological Reactions in Clients, Counsel and Yourself. For more information or to register, click here.
- To view our latest ADR@SGR Mediation Newsletter about mediation wildcards – click here.
- To learn about our new Small Claims Mediation Initiative, click here.
- To view our ADR blog for mediation and related articles, please click here.
- Follow ADR@SGR on Twitter